Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Some of those secrets

I have so many dreams for my life,but reaching them will mean nothing to me if I'm alone when I get there.
I'm afraid that no one will ever want to understand me.
I will not hesitate to "make myself at home" if you tell me to.
He has been the only guy to ever break my heart and make me fall even more for him at the same exact time.
There have been times when I would have not hesitated to trade being able to be myself for being popular.
I think I'm one of the most awesome people ever.
I often fantasize about how I will meet,fall in love,and live happily ever after with my celebrity crushes.
I like it when people speak directly to me by using my name.
I think "music snobs" are some of the worst kind of snobs in this world.
I feel like a defect because I've never had a relationship last much longer than a month.
If I had the money all of the shirts in my closet would be nothing but youtuber shirts.
I feel dumb when people don't get my obscure references.
I believe that everyone thinks I'm boring and annoying at the same time.
I believe that love is the most simple concept out there.
Every time I mow the yard I have to fight the urge to mow the shape of a giant penis in to the grass.
When I'm alone and I sing out loud,I always stop and correct myself until I think I'm doing it right.
I observe and make up theories about things around me,hoping that someday they will actually be valid in real life.
I have inside jokes with myself.
Every time I hear the word penis,it makes me think of a game my friends in high school would play at lunch.
I want to act with other people the way I act when I am by myself because it would make me happier not because it would make me more interesting to others.
My idea of a work out is listening to Paramore,No Doubt,Halestorm, and Heart,while jumping around and lip synching into my old karaoke mic/rocking it out like it is my job.


(To be added on to....)

No comments: